Saturday, May 19

I have trouble writing.

It's ok when I have a question paper in front of me and know exactly what words are expected to fill the pages. It's ok when I have been assigned a topic to write on. On occasions like these I have a hard time staying within the assigned word limit.

How do I write about myself or my self.....

It's tough.
It's taxing.
It's gruelling.
It's almost masochistic.

I will be judged. The words that I have strung together will be evaluated. I perspire. Will I pass the test. Will people like what I have written. More importantly, will I be proud of what I have written a few months from now...

Writing for me is masochistic....
and this blog is a proof of my exhibitionist tendencies....

2 comments:

d_grail said...

wil u like wat u have written? wil u read wat u av written? if u wil, so wil the world :)

Jatinder said...

Well, don't think so much about other peoples opinions... though surely welcome criticism. But I would say, "Don't walk as if you rule the world, walk as if you don't care who does!"
Similarly, "Don't write write as if you wanna please the world, write as if you know people are gonna be shouldering each other to read what you've written!" :P lolz
Bottomline:-> Write what you feel like... How you feel like...!
Aim for the sky... And TRY to fly! :o)
Jatinder!